Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reboot.

Just got back to Blogger! Been almost 4 years since I last posted in my old Blog.

So I was casually re-reading it. Having started it in 2008 its contents are... aged..? Does that even make sense? LOL anyway I felt that its URL was just plain ugly and things needed a fresh start anyway. It's been more than 3 years since I last posted in it so I'll have some catching up to do as well.

My friend Min Zhe and I were just derping around and reading others' blogs when the notion of remaking one came to my mind. Then I thought, "Why the hell not?". So I spent quite a long time coming up with the URL and stuff. I'm really particular about such things >:[ I settled with "Carousel Of Wolves" because wolves are synonymous with my name, which actually means "Shield Wolf". And carousel because... why the hell not? XD

The designs will vary over time, that's for sure! Like I said, I'm very particular about this kind of custom modification stuff. Maybe I'll have pictures, or fantasy art, or a mix of both. Yay :'D

This is just an introduction, there won't be any real-time posts yet but I'll start that soon enough! Stay tuned (✌゚∀゚)☞

No comments:

Post a Comment