Sunday, April 28, 2013

MYE Preparation

Haven't blogged for quite a while, so just gonna add this tiny post to fill the void.

Mid-Year Examinations are next week, and I feel like I'm going full steam ahead... into an abyss.

I've only started studying seriously like a month before. I honestly don't feel confident at all about my Chemistry, A-Maths and Physics. Plus, with Chinese Os almost right after the exams, things look really bleak ಥ_ಥ

Having said that, my grades have been improving and I'm not gonna let this demotivate me. Like my teachers said, MYE for Secondary 4 is like a mass-fail event. Everything now, every failure and mistake, are lessons we should learn from and we shouldn't let these be dead-weights that pull us down. If you're reading this and you're taking the O'Level Examinations this year, don't give up. 7 months are enough for you to catch up.

Lots of big talk, but will I walk the talk? We'll see. Peace!

1 comment: